Elevated Natural Health is a wellness center located in north Seattle, Washington. We specialize in wellness medicine. What is “wellness medicine”, you ask? Well, have you been to your primary care physician lately for annual labs only to have the office or doctor call and say, “Everything looks good, see you next year!”? Have you ever wondered what was even tested or if anything showed up as even a little bit of an issue? Perhaps you are someone who just wants to be proactive about your health. You've seen older people in your lives struggle as they get older, and you want to do everything you can to avoid this type of decline in your health. Maybe you consider yourself to be pretty healthy but can’t get rid of the pain in your neck or knee. We can help. And, we consider this to be “Wellness Medicine” – a proactive approach to health with wellness as the goal. Don’t let the little things fester – get help now to optimize your health now!
Maybe “wellness medicine” sounds nice, but you’re just not quite there yet. Perhaps you have a major illness and need help navigating the natural treatment options or supplements. Many people visit us for adjunctive treatment for their chronic conditions like pain, neurological disorders, anxiety, mold or mycotoxin illness, Lyme disease, heavy metal toxicity, Crohn’s/colitis, or even migraines. We can help with that too.
At Elevated Natural Health, we offer a variety of services ranging from natural pain injection treatments to ozone therapy to vitamin shots at our Shot Bar to sinusitis treatments and even to specialty lab testing for things like gastrointestinal health, adrenal hormones, or food intolerances. Read more about our Services and see the list below of the common conditions we treat:
- Pain relief (back, neck, joint pains)
- Fatigue, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Thyroid issues (hypothyroidism, Hashimoto’s Wilson’s Temperature Syndrome, hyperthyroidism, etc.)
- Digestive issues (food allergies/intolerances, Crohn’s/colitis, Celiac, leaky gut, diarrhea/constipation, gas/bloating, nausea, vomiting, etc.)
- Menstrual disorders
- Menopausal issues (hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, cognitive changes, mood changes, decreased libido, etc.)
- Neurological issues (dementia, MS, etc.)
- Mood issues (depression, anxiety, adjustment disorders)
- Chronic diseases like Lyme disease, mold illnesses, autoimmune diseases, fibromyalgia, etc.
- Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Dental concerns (systemic and local support during dental procedures like mercury filling removal, tooth removal, braces, etc.)